Meath Springboard Family Support Services CLG
Are seeking a:
under the Community Employment Programme
- Scheme Category: Maintenance operative
- Scheme Location: Navan, County Meath, Ireland
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Job Type: Community Employment
- Ref no. CES-2079025
- Start date: To Be Confirmed End date: To Be Confirmed
- Hours per week: 19.5 Hours
- Position : 1
- Salary Type: Community Employment Programme Rates
- Advertise this position(s) From: 04/07/2018 To: 20/07/2018
Please contact your local DEASP Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy. Job Reference Number will be required. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over for the Childcare, Health and Social Care sectors and 25 years of age or over for all other areas. Applicants must also be in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
The Position will be based in Navan. This is a developmental opportunity, no experience is necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
Duties to include: Cleaning building, caretaker duties, painting, strimming, grass cutting, general groundwork.
Applicants will be required to complete a Garda vetting application form.
How to Apply: Please email CVs to
Tel: 086 0251098